Colloquium for Dentists and Dental Technicians November 13-14, 2015
Borovets Resort, Hotel Samokov
THE LECTURES ARE CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH WITH TRANSLATION INTO BULGARIAN
Participation fees are paid in cash when you arrive!
Preliminary registration by phone or email is required! The number of seats is limited!
November 13, 2015
9.00 – 13.00 Pre-Congress Seminar: Extraction and Preservation of the Buccal Bone without Foreign Materials – a Real Paradigm Shift – Dr. Gernot Mörig, Germany – PRICE: 20 EURO
(The seminar is followed by a practical course – see below!)
This seminar presents two major clinically relevant issues:
1. A surgical crown lengthening is obsolete because especially in the aesthetic field (papilla preservation? Cervical gingival transition in relation to the neighboring tooth….) great losses can be reported. With targeted extrusion technology even teeth fractured at bone level can be saved with a long-term crown restoration.
2. If one tooth or a root definitely cannot be received, the therapy shows how to completely prevent without exogenous materials the breaking of the buccal wall. Moreover, it is shown how through the stimulation of the body’s own competence new bone is gained so that even in the case of very massive initial defects (with residual bone of a few millimeters) implants can still be inserted. It is also demonstrated how in cases of acute inflammation with pus discharge pain and inflammation can be removed without antibiotics pain, and later an implant can be placed successfully.
This method by Dr. Stefan Neumeyer means:
• significantly lower costs
• healing mostly without antibiotics
• bone preservation and gain without exogenous materials
• utilization of the patient’s biological expertise
The seminar presents both the scientific background, and the clinically relevant advice of experienced practitioners. Practical exercises of students and examples of concrete patient cases will enable the participants to be able to implement the method in their own practice right away.
13.30 – 14.00 OPENING
14.00 – 15.30 Six Year of Fiberglass Use from Simple Single Crown to Toronto Bridge. – Prof. Alcione Luis Scur, Brazil
Use of an alternative product to metal – useful, biocompatible, resistant, aesthetic.
15:30 – 16:30 Prostethic Solutions over Implants: Clinical and Technical Aspects. – Dr. Viktor Zhechkov and Stoyan Hristov, MDT
Teamwork approach, choice of optimal materials in the particular clinical case. Strategies for achieving optimal functional and aesthetic results.
16.30 – 17.00 COFFEE BREAK
17.00 – 18.30 Principles on the Use of the Non-metal and Fiber-based Materials in Modern Dentistry – Dr. Umberto Ratti, Italy
The case of InFibra, a flexible ribbon made of Polyethylene fibers that provides high mechanical features and can be used for all types of reinforcements.
18.30 – 19.15 Dental Photography as Communication between the Dentist and the Dental Technician. – Dr. Nikolay Nikolov, Bulgaria
Tips and tricks in the shooting of specialized positions, work with photofilters, software filters and file saving.
20.00 SOCIAL DINNER – An additional payment of EUR 18 is required for a three-course meal with 50 ml of alcohol and a soft drink.
November 14, 2015
9.00 – 11.30 Topographic Implantology: Innovative and Proven Surgical Techniques for Implant Placement and Grafting Procedures. – Dr. Joachim Hoffmann, Germany
(The lecture is followed by a practical demonstration – see below!) A multimedia presentation with HD documentaries from the iBook–series and the Quintessence video publications of Dr. Joachim Hoffmann.
1. Function and aesthetics in the anterior region
. The time of treatment
. Bone grafting procedures in the anterior region
. Soft tissue management and implant prosthetics in the esthetic zone
2. The reconstruction of atrophied lateral maxilla
. Optimized surgical techniques for sinus floor augmentation
. Treatment of vertical and horizontal bone defects
. Management of surgical and post-operative complications
3. Surgical techniques for the reconstruction of the atrophic mandible
. Onlay graft and Corticalis–Lamella–Technique
. Inlay graft for horizontal and vertical augmentation (Bone splitting and interposition plastic)
. Nerve lateralization: Pros and Cons
. Bone harvesting
11.30 – 13.00 Mastering Simplicity: When Less Is More – Isaac Sánchez Viloria, MDT, Spain
13.00 – 14.00 LUNCH BREAK
14.00 – 15.30 An Integrated Approach to Dental Aesthetic Restorations – The Giomer Family of Restorative Materials. – Prof Dr. Kosmas Tolidis, Greece
Modern restorative dentistry has come along from simply restoring dental form and function in a passive way, to an innovative approach comprising tooth colored materials capable of interacting with the oral environment. Concurrently the introduction of different types of esthetic materials, from fissure sealants to fiber reinforced composite resin constructions allowed for the development of the concept of “Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Dentistry” (MICD) which corresponds perfectly with the trend of preserving as much as possible hard dental tissues.
15.30 – 17.00 Digital Smile Design. A New Approach to Determining the Occlusion. – Wilfried Trater, MDT, Austria
17.00 – 17.30 COFFEE BREAK
17.30 – 18.30 Ceramics, Shade, Analysis. – Nick Mekias, MDT, Greece
Color theory for ceramic restorations and cases with SHOFU MP, ZR, LD, MP Uni-layer and references for Eye Special C-II.
Hands-on Courses and Demonstrations
November 13, 2015
14:00 – 18:30 – Extraction and Preservation of the Buccal Bone without Foreign Materials – Practical Course by Dr. Gernot Mörig
November 14, 2015
14:00 – Soft Tissue Management in Implantology – Practical Demonstration by Dr. Joachim Hoffmann
Price for Participation in the Colloquium
- EUR 60
- EUR 30 for university students (student ID required)
- Price for both the Pre-Congress Seminar and Practical Course of Dr. Gernot Mörig: EUR 240 (20% VAT not included)
- Price for only for the Pre-Congress Seminar: EUR 20
- Price for the Practical Demonstration of Dr. Joachim Hoffman: EUR 150
You can REGISTER for participation in the 2015 Colloquium for Dentists and Dental Technicians and accommodation in hotel Samokov**** by contacting Infodent-BG: Phone: + 359 2 963 45 43; + 359 2 963 05 44; + 359 885 117 684, e-mail: email@example.com